Monday, February 9, 2009

Take a deep breath

I realize I haven’t been writing much, which is largely because I feel that there is so much to write about and it overwhelms me. I’ll try taking it slowly.

Also, after spending 8 to 10 hours every day at the school with the kids, I have a hard time focusing. These kids are nuts, and I’m usually just so exhausted at the end of the day.

At least I’m not teaching the entire time. I teach 13 periods of English per week to class 4A and 13 periods a week to class 4B and 3 periods of French to class 2A. Each period is about 40 minutes. When I’m not teaching, I sit in the back of class 4B’s classroom and grade their homework and plan lessons while trying to get them to stay quiet.

It’s weird, I’ve been getting really bad headaches almost every day for the past week. I don’t know why. :(

No comments: