Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Alleluia!

Sister Dorothy came back today, and I’ve never been happier to see her. Now I won’t be left alone with the evil babysitter (aka Sister Suzy). Although, it must be known that the nuns do NOT babysit me. I’m allowed to come and go as I please. I’m just living in a convent, but it does NOT mean that I am a nun. I don’t have to ask permission to go out and I don’t have to participate in their nun activities (although they did force me to go to church one Sunday against my will). Thank you.

Okay, my life is SO WEIRD. Seriously! What the hell? Who lives in a convent?

In other news...

Apparently, they’ve started giving away the dogs and the puppies. Instead of having twenty-something canines terrorizing me in my own house, eventually I’ll only have three or four, maybe. I’m not a nun, but, Thank you, Lord, Alleluia!

I did think the puppies were ridiculously cute, though. However... puppies grow up into dogs. And while I seriously doubt that I’d hold any bad feelings towards the dogs the puppies will grow into, I’m glad we’re not going to have an additional dozen dogs running around the place. That’s just too much!

No comments: