Friday, May 15, 2009

Amazing times five

I woke up before five to go jogging every day this week. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Do you realize how amazing that is? Me, Kate Deaton, jogging every morning for a week? I was VERY sore the first few days, but I’m finally feeling better. I actually like it! I feel great! I’m hoping to keep it up for as long as possible, but I know once the rainy season starts it won’t always be possible with all the mud. I’m planning on sleeping in tomorrow and Sunday and hitting the streets again on Monday morning. I WILL become chingalingy before July. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you Kate! Just please be careful when you're out, especially if it's still dark outside when you start!

Unknown said...

That's awesome Kate!
You are amazing!!!

Mom said...

You are an inspiration to me, Kate! I agree with Aunt Dee Dee, though. Please be careful in the dark!

Grandma said...

Hey Kate,

I want to get chingalingy like you! I just love that word! I can't wait to use it!

Love,

Grandma