Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Good job, Ghana

So, I’m back at the internet café. The internet hasn’t been working at the school for the past couple days, and I haven’t finished planning my trip, so I’m here again! Wonderful. Ghana Telecom, you suck.

Also, I’m thinking I’ll probably leave on Thursday instead of tomorrow, simply because I’m not ready AT ALL and I don’t want to rush. I’m planning on going to Fred’s office today so he can help me plan and make phone calls. I’m anxious to plan my vacation and leave already! I want to see an elephant! However, I just realized how ridiculously far the place with the crocodiles is. Paga is on the VERY north of Ghana. I don’t know yet how long it will take to get there. I really want to go, but the idea of sitting squished in the back of a trotro for all those hours doesn’t appeal to me too much. But... sitting on crocodiles? That’s too unbelievable to pass up! We’ll see what I end up doing!

Also, I came across this:

http://www.peacefmonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=21606:obama-praises-ghana&catid=15:social-news&Itemid=56

Interesting. Good job, Ghana!

No comments: